Important information: Due to social-distancing protocols during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, The Communicators Club has been holding its monthly programs via videoconference. Because of this, all of those who paid for a TCC membership for the 2019-2020 series of events are being rolled over into a new membership for the coming 2020-2021 series of events at no cost.
For new individual memberships, the price has been dropped from $70 to $25 for the coming season of programs, which begins Tuesday, Sept. 15. Our Corporate Membership fee has been trimmed from $180 to $50 for the coming year. Please take advantage of these outstanding offers to enhance your knowledge and networking!
Your commitment means you support the group that makes communicators better at what they do and more knowledgeable about their craft and what’s going on around it. In The Communicators Club, we are professionals connected with myriad specialties online, in print, the electronic media and across platforms.
- Be part of an active group of professionals who are passionate about what they do.
- Learn from trends and tips from expert speakers to help you achieve the highest professional standards through our monthly programs, discounted for members.
- Network with other professionals to form lucrative and rewarding business relationships and collaborations.
- Get exclusive notices about jobs, freelance projects and professional opportunities.
- Support the next generation of communications and advertising professionals through our annual scholarship program.
Once a completed application and membership dues are received, you will be able to be listed in our online member directory; your entry can include your contact information, areas of expertise, profile, and social media links.
Become a member today!
Pay securely online with a credit card—A PayPal account is not required.
Pay by Check—Prefer to pay by check? Make checks payable to The Communicators Club. Bring your check to a meeting, or mail to:
The Communicators Club
P.O. Box 60488
Worcester, MA 01606
Annual memberships are issued covering program years, which begin Sept. 1 and end Aug. 31